Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

This is the greatest

The mix of it being like double dragon and sounds from streetfighter make it awesome. And the mix is also really cool, I sorta liked the ending though :D

MovieMakers MovieMakers

Eddsworld, your the greatest

The animations smooth, the humor is awesome, and Tom is more stupid than ever! This may be one of the greatest eddsworld yet! Thanks for making my day!

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

Really unexpected

I almost fell out of my chair when he kicked him in the balls at like, 500 miles per hour. This made my day. :)

Canabalt Canabalt

so simple

yet so awesome

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

OMFG

Newgrounds, bow to the next golden tank award winner. THIS GAME IS THE BOMB! The camera makes it even more awesome, adding to the action and effect. The graphics, don't even get me started. 10/10 5/5 bravo!

Barbarian Bob [Remake] Barbarian Bob [Remake]

Saving

Great game, but I just wish it would save your game. This takes a star away, also, Terrace has a glitch of when he is killed, he glitches and never dies, just keeps going back and forward. If you fix these two glitches, then you will earn a 10/10, but for now, you get a 8/10.

-:: Leaving Home ::- -:: Leaving Home ::-

wo....

I'm just speechless, it makes me think of medival times, maybe your album could have a medival type of name!

Agitat0r responds:

May be... But our album is about all wars, life, human rights, religions, poverty and politics.
Ya gave great ideas for composing medieval epic songs in this project. Yeah, I am gonna talk to silencefreedom about this.

Thanks a lot man!

-8bit clouds- -8bit clouds-

Happy times

Makes me feel all fuzzy inside. Aaaa, the days of NES...

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

Amazing

Just, wow, I'm very amazed on how great and perfect this song is.

broove responds:

3 3

Holy shit

It's like they got the visual artist from 300, Tom Fulp, and CG artist from District 9 together, and worked months to creat this mother F***ING MASTERPEACE.