Canabalt Canabalt

so simple

yet so awesome

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

OMFG

Newgrounds, bow to the next golden tank award winner. THIS GAME IS THE BOMB! The camera makes it even more awesome, adding to the action and effect. The graphics, don't even get me started. 10/10 5/5 bravo!

Barbarian Bob [Remake] Barbarian Bob [Remake]

Saving

Great game, but I just wish it would save your game. This takes a star away, also, Terrace has a glitch of when he is killed, he glitches and never dies, just keeps going back and forward. If you fix these two glitches, then you will earn a 10/10, but for now, you get a 8/10.

.New Grounds. .New Grounds.

To good to be true

I am wondering if this will be made, cause it looks like the greatest game ever made. And for some of you people out there, take a fuckin joke. I laughed when the April fools thing poped up, so can you.

Cage Tibet Cage Tibet

Noooo

It's finally happening, the Chinese are taking over Newgrounds! No offense, but this flash sucks

BO: Secret of Steel Demo BO: Secret of Steel Demo

I'm speechless...

I can't say anything bad about this game. It turns the simple "mash the spacebar" to a whole new level. Just the peer idea of this game is awesome, the second the full version is out, ill be playing it.

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

the music

The music scared the fuck outa me, come on man, a good quiz, but the music made me tremble when choosing an answer.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Just Awesome

I think that the "exicution move" was a nice touch to the game. I also think that every game you make, your graphics and art get better and better, will there be a fourth one?

Armored Fighter Armored Fighter

I love these games

Just walkin' around shooting and squishing EVERYTHING! Automatic 4/5 10/10

Nade Reborn Nade Reborn

WOW

I can see how THIS came to the front page!